Saturday, September 19, 2009

wager

tomorrow afternoon the steelers will take on the chicago bears.  should be a fun matchup in the windy city, where the steelers have not been successful (1-11). 

it will be particularly exciting in this little corner of new jersey as one of my good friends, who i also work with at the church, is a big bears fan.  we've made a little wager that whoever's team loses has to wear the other team's jersey to church the following week.  so either i'll be wearing a bears jersey, or joel will be wearing a roethlisberger jersey to church next sunday.  can't wait to see joel in the black and gold. 

3 comments:

cathyq said...

make sure to wear you own black and gold so that you will be dressed alike. I know how much he loves that!

Joel B said...

Great game in the windy city today! I think it is time to add a new jersey to my bears collection and I have no other option than to go with a orange cutler jersey in honor of his performance today. Since orange is ur favorite color i think that you will look great in it. Any preference in which size I get?

stella g. said...

wow, Joel that's just mean. plain mean.