it's kinda long, but if you want to read a very funny year-end review of 2008, check this out.
or if you are more visual than verbal, check out this year in pictures...beautiful and haunting at times.
or, if you'd like to see the top 50 websites of 2008, navigate over here.
you can also see the top ten new year's resolutions.
maybe you're more interested in what was invented in 2008. you'll want to see this.
you can also check out you tube's top videos of the year.
in my searching i even found a top ten list of top ten lists. now i'm getting confused.
this just in: start working on your top ten things of 2009 right now. here's my top ten for 2009 so far (subject to change):
10. eating deviled eggs.
9. watching alabama lose the sugar bowl.
8. cuddling with my son.
7. talking about pacemakers with shannon's uncle.
6. cleaning up bits off wrapping paper.
5. writing about candy canes.
4. trying to figure out what those "G" commercials were for.
3. watching my wife devour the twilight series. she is unhealthily obsessed.
2. researching this post.
1. the dream i had last night about the steelers winning the superbowl.
okay, so it hasn't been an eventful year so far. but i'm hoping that there are lots of tops for the coming year. and that i pay attention to them. you should, too.