Sunday, June 15, 2008

happy father's day, 2008

happy father's day to all you fathers out there - especially to my father, who is a great dad. i, for one, am an incredibly lucky dad, blessed with two incredible sons who bless me everyday. as one of my gifts, shannon put them in my clothes and ties, and had a little photo shoot, then surprised me today with these photos. the last one, the black and white one on the bottom, she had framed and it is such an awesome picture. sigh. i am so blessed.






6 comments:

cathyq said...

What a precious pair of boys. You are a blessed father; they are blessed sons. Happy Father's Day!!!!

Mary said...

awww! those are great great pics :) they are the cutest. Happy Fathers Day dear brother

Elizabeth said...

Your boys are gorgeous, and your wife has quite the gift for photography!

Anonymous said...

Tell Shannon GREAT JOB! Of course she has two of the cutest subjects to work with (they definitely take after their dad!!!) Hope you had a great Father's Day.

Crafty P said...

sniff

so precious

sniff sniff

that's me tearing up, not smelling your blog.

note to self: get a new camera!

Crafty P said...

ps. happy belated father's day!