Wednesday, March 12, 2008

business in the front

for my birthday shannon designed business cards for me for my ongoing journey as an artist. i am going to have my work displayed at a few upcoming art festivals this spring and summer, so she thought it would be a good idea if there was a way for people to get in touch with me or see my stuff online, too. so she designed these for me and i am very proud of them, so i thought i would share them with you. as she said, they're like business in the front (above) and a party in the back (below)!


3 comments:

Emoly said...

she is just so talented. I like 'em!!!

DogBlogger said...

You know, The Mullet of the business card persuasion looks way cooler than The Mullet of the hairstyle persuasion.

Crafty P said...

those rock! go shannon!

love the star!!!!!