Saturday, February 24, 2007

sleeping

"sleeping president" by Fernando Botero
i've had an intense week. our offices moved this week, so i spent the latter part of it, including all of it today so far, lugging things up the stairs and unpacking boxes and putting together a desk and so on and so on. i am exhausted. i haven't even checked my emails. i just checked my emails and i had 67 emails. you've got to be kidding me. so, its a saturday afternoon and...i'm...just...going....to slee......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz





2 comments:

Mary said...

so cool! did you move into the house next to the church? tell me about your office!!

greg. said...

yeah, we moved into what they call 'the parish house,' which is truly a very old home that we have converted into office space. i have an upstairs office. it is larger than my other office, and much homier. i like it. right now i am writing by lamplight, looking out my window to the raritan river frozen over. most of all, i am happy just to have the offices back on the site of the church, so i don't have to make a special trip to go to the church. now i'm here! you'll have to come see it!

greg.